sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2011

Principles and Microstrategies at Teaching

These twelve principles are on which classroom practice is grounded, regardless of the methods and technics, one way or another they should always be there. They are an important foundation for the teacher's approach to language teaching, and here I will classify them into three different types; cognitive, affective and linguistic. Although  they can always spill across these boundaries. 

The macrostrategies I mention are likewise a general plan, a broad guideline based on which teachers will be able to generate their own methods.  

 My impression on this subject is that the principles and the macrostrategies complement each other and I plan to consider them as I make proposals of teaching projects and activities.

Cognitive principles and macrostrategies:
Involves mental and intellectual functions  from either the students or the teacher.

Affective principles and macrostrategies:
Addresses emotional involvement or feelings from the students mostly.

Linguistic principles and macrostrategies:
 The learner deals with the linguistic system.











1 comentario:

  1. Yes, Diana. Strategies and principles overlap and complement each other, and they serve as the framework of any good teaching/learning situation.

    ResponderEliminar