This blog shows so far what I have learned during the first module of the Competency-based English Teaching Diplomado I'm studying in UABC, and how I have applied it in my teaching practice.
Thanks. I posted this video to show the kind of teacher I am. I enjoy overcoming challenges, such as teaching English, reading and writing to a baby. I constantly search for methods of teaching, because education is important from my point of view. Thus, this Diplomado is very interesting to me and I'm looking forward to see what's coming next.
Hi Diana,
ResponderEliminarAmazing to see your baby reading! Any comments about this?
Thanks. I posted this video to show the kind of teacher I am. I enjoy overcoming challenges, such as teaching English, reading and writing to a baby. I constantly search for methods of teaching, because education is important from my point of view. Thus, this Diplomado is very interesting to me and I'm looking forward to see what's coming next.
ResponderEliminarGreat job Diana!!
ResponderEliminarDiana, I see you really enjoy teaching! You will love your next module on language acquisition.
ResponderEliminarAll the best!